|1. How we will get the dealership/ distributionship of Vaidyaratnam products?
Ans: You can contact DGM (Marketing) by giving the following details.
- (A). Name & contact address with phone number.
- (B). Area of operation required.
- (C). Present activity if any in the related area.
You can avail dealership/ distributionship at any location of this world, except represented areas.
2. Are the Vaidyaratnam products are heavy metal free, and how it is ensured ?
Ans: Our medicines are free from heavy metals except those which contains heavy metal content raw material like Chayillam, Mercury, Pashanam. Etc. To ensure this, we have Atomic Absorption Spectrometer for analysing the heavy metal.
3. How many classical and patent products you have?
Ans: We have 505 Classical products and 19 patent products. Please refer our 'new products' page in the Oushadhasala section for more details.
4. Will you help us to set up treatment centers?
Ans: We will provide you the technical services especially in the areas of
(A). Supply of Classical & Patent products more than 500 nos.
- Training for doctors and masseurs.
- Preliminary civil design for the proposed project.
- Online consultation with the senior doctors of Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
- Support to get the license of product import at your country.
5. Will you do contract manufacturing?
Ans: Yes we have enough production facility with ISO and GMP certification
6. How you are keeping the quality of products?
Ans: We got in house standards for products & we are following GMP procedures.
7. Is there any sister concerns with the same names?
Ans: No. All our institutions are prefixed with "Ashtavaidyan Thaikkattu Mooss VAIDYARATNAM" because “Vaidyaratnam” is the title received from Lord Reeding, the then Viceroy of India in 1924, to Ashtavaidyan Vaidyaratnam Narayanan Mooss.